- September 12, 2020
- Posted by: bludytabl_ets
- Category: Blue Dye
Whether you’re responsible for managing a single rental property or an entire complex, equipping yourself with the tools needed to thrive is essential. Sometimes in life, the small items create the biggest impact. Blue dye could be your secret weapon in the battle to stay on top of all managerial duties.
While it’s certainly not the only key product in your arsenal, it is one that many property managers overlook. Here’s why blue dye tablets should be on your list of immediate investments.
What does blue dye do?
Blue dye, or more specifically blue dye tablets, are simple products to understand. Quite simply, they dissolve in water and turn it blue, making it more noticeable than the normal transparent water. Adding just one tablet to a toilet bowl, cistern, or water tank will provide optimal coverage too, thus making them a great tool for your plumbing repair and leak detection duties.
While turning the water blue can be useful in many situations, property managers primarily use them to identify leaks. Whether you suspect a leak due to damp patches, unexplained water usage increases, unsavory smells, or any other reason, the blue dye is a powerful tool that can;
- Help you confirm whether a damp patch is caused by internal leaks or from rainwater finding its way into the building.
- Allow you to spot where a leak is located within the property when the other symptoms have been noticed.
- Enable you to investigate leaks to know how far they have spread and how quickly the water is leaking from the source.
- Make it easier to identify any secondary leaks that may have surfaced as a result of the escalating damage in the property.
- Provide you the chance to rule out any other sources of damage to the walls, floors, or ceiling within the building.
Whether you suspect a leak or need to identify the source of one, blue dye is ideal. Better still, it can be used in residential, commercial, and industrial properties alike. When a plumbing system is present, blue dye will work.
Blue Dye for Drug Testing
Blue dye can serve multiple purposes, and drug testing is another relevant option for property managers. Whether it’s testing employees or tenants, it’s not uncommon for guilty individuals to dilute their specimen with water from the toilet. Blue dyed water will be clear to see in any urine sample.
In truth, it’s not a situation that you are likely to encounter very often. Still, having the blue dye tablets at your disposal will prepare you for any scenario.
Why Is Blue Dye So Useful?
For a small item, blue dye tablets can achieve a lot. However, every property manager needs to confirm that their time, money, and effort is used to its full potential. Blue dye tablets have become an increasingly popular solution for property managers across all backgrounds. There are many reasons for new and long-standing property management experts and companies to embrace blue dye, including but not limited to the following;
- You will save time during the leak detction processes, which reduces any downtime for business clients or the need to temporarily rehome tenants.
- The process of using blue dye won’t cause any damage to the plumbing systems or the appliances that use the water. Likewise, it won’t worsen damp spots.
- It is a very simple procedure that any project manager can complete without extra helping hands or any training.
- You will save money by avoiding the need to call out a plumber unnecessarily. Or, when one is needed, you can point them directly to the problem.
- When fixing faults with the plumbing, you won’t run the risk of missing additional or underlying issues that are harming the property.
- You can maintain the best living standards for tenants, which is a selling point for landlords and project managers while also avoiding legal threats.
- Blue dye can become a natural part of your ongoing maintenance to identify leaks before they escalate into more costly damages.
- The knowledge that you have blue dye tablets at your disposal will also deliver peace of mind by knowing that you are prepared for all eventualities.
Ultimately, using blue dye tablets puts you in control of various plumbing repairs Given that plumbing problems are among the most commonly experienced in residential and commercial properties alike, as well as the fact they can cause further faults with electricity and other items, the impacts of blue dye tablets should not be ignored.
For the sake of a few dollars, they can be your greatest friend. To find out more, give us a call today at 321-848-255o.